Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 18, 2010

May in FB status'

Rakat Desha Kankhar Desha Dagadanchya Desha, pranam majha ghyava hey shree maharashtra desha! Maharashtra dinachya hardik shubhechha.
April 30, 2010 at 11:45pm

When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a guy!
May 1, 2010 at 9:56pm

When mothers were offering their daughters shoulders to lean on, mine was teaching me how leaning is unnecessary. Thank you mama, today I would not be "me" if you weren't "you". I love you!
May 8, 2010 at 1:18pm

Of all Shakespeare's heroes Hamlet is my favorite....he exudes passion like no other Shakespearen character...which perhaps could be because he fuelled by the desire for revenge! But he is Shakespeare's best work!
May 11, 2010 at 7:18am

I want England to win the world cup! If Aus were to win it would be 'jala', if SL were to win it would be 'jale pe namak' and if Pak were to win it would be 'jale pe garam masala'
May 12, 2010 at 2:28am

When you look at a problem from afar, you take a third person's view of the situation and you say to yourself, I have got this one covered, I will handle it just fiine, but when you actually become a first or second person in the problem, you say "Hell! How could I've thought I would be able to do this?!!"
May 17, 2010 at 9:44am

Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can - there will always come a time when you will be grateful you did.
May 22, 2010 at 11:39pm

The process is as important as the end goal.
May 25, 2010 at 10:50am

No comments:

Post a Comment