Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 2, 2010

September 2010 in FB status

How many testers does it take to change a light bulb? None. We find problems not fix them. That's the developers job. How many developers does it take to change a light bulb? None. That's a hardware problem!
September 2, 2010

I was an awful student, who had very good teachers. They taught me knowledge, discipline, my morals,everything...I resented, I rebelled, I ignored, I unlearnt...but they persisted with infinite patience that only God, mothers and teachers can have. Saying thank you is saying too less...all my life, I shall always try to live what you've taught me...that could possibly be the only way in which I can try to thank you.
September 5, 2010


Life would be perfect if some girls had a mute button, some guys had an edit button.
September 6, 2010


"If you plunder from west to east you are great like Alexander, if you plunder from east to west you are a barbarian like Genghis Khan." - Javed Akhtar
September 8, 2010


Universal law of knowledge conservation - No matter what you study, where you study, how you study, the total knowledge content before you started and after you finished remains the same!!
September 9, 2010


Pakistani Sports News - "Our channel exclusively has a sneak-peek at the results of tomorrow's match for you"!
September 10, 2010


"Jab ek mard ki do auratey ho sakti hai to ek aurat ke do mard kyu nahi ho sakte." I laugh like crazy every time I here this dialog!
September 11, 2010


The best part of dabangg was when munni came on screen and my friend said ''Yaar wo apni biwi se aisi cheeze kaise karvaa sakta hai! Bachhe bade ho rahe hai uske. Kya sochte honge!'' :) :) :)
September 12, 2010


Dabangg nahi dekha to kya dekha?!!
September 13, 2010


A Monday morning feels so good when you know that you've a mid-week holiday coming up!
September 20, 2010

In new A,B,C my name means Y.Yedi A.Aayla S.Sumbdi H.Harami A.Aayla D.Dhasu A.Aayla....I am so totally loving it :)
September 25, 2010


To understand how difficult reaching a conclusion was one has to only look at the "Resurrection of Shri Rama": The court had to assert the Lord Ram is henceforth considered as a living human being, having fundamental rights. He can appeal to the court if his fundamental rights are endangered and can be arrested and apprehended if he encroaches someone else's fundamental rights.
September 30, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment