Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 13, 2009

A little thank you to all my friends


Here comes friendship day and I have probably never wished any of you on this day before. May be I have never really wished you on your birthdays or thanked you for being my friends. May be I have not messaged you, called you or seen you in ages but that doesn’t mean I don’t think of you. I do. And hence I want to thank this occasion for being there for me.

Thank you to all my buddies from St. Joseph’s Bhopal. We were all friends at an age on innocence and though we were not together for a very long time..I shall never forget you guys ( Thank you Rohit, Agnishikha, Akarati )

All of you from St. Karen’s you guys were amazing. Thank you Anirban for singing whenever I asked, Sarah I remember your attempts at teaching me Bengali! Thank you Diwakar your art is very inspiring and you are the most humble and softspoken guy I know. Thank you Ashutosh I shall never forget the assemblies and our discussions regarding politics.

Most of my formative years were spent in Symbiosis and everyone out there is impossible to forget. But just to mention a few….Thanks Gautam you always saw the goodness inside me, though I was not that good. Akshata …You are an absolute darling you know..a rare blend of sensibility and sensitivity. Your smile never failed to encourage me. Gaurav …most probably we have detested each other for a very long time but still you were one of the most honest guys in a school that was full of pretenses. And I also enjoyed our verbal sparrings immensely.

Gauri, Geeta, Shubhagee thank you for making a dull and dreary college like Modern so interesting.

Mohnish and Satyajeet I never knew you much in college but two of you are immensely entertaining. Mohnish…Sorry…you know I spent so long thinking of you as the “idiotic flirt” (based on others opinion of course) that I missed out on knowing the witty and intelligent guy that really are.

Namrata I shall never forget the IITP days and the “conversations” in notebooks. Ameya, Sneha I had a great time with you guys.

Ashwini, Shubhangi, Madhuri I had a great time with you guys. Goa was unforgettable. So are most of the things that we have done and immortlised on y.asm

Sameera, Sharayu, Uttara I had great fun in B.E on that last bench near the window with all of you sitting around there!

My dear diploma friends Priyanka, Sneha, Preetam Thanks for all those last minute study sessions outside the exam hall. Would have never done so well without you guys.

Manjit Thank you for all the advices on C, Java, computers and everything. You know you are more like an elder brother than a friend. And we will soon find a girl for you.

Devika you are a wonderful girl. Very cute and smart and nice to talk to.

Kunal You are a rare combination. You are funny without being boring. You irritate me so very often without making me angry :) (most of the times) And you always put up a great Federer – Nadal argument.

Prati..I wish we would have become friends earlier. We have already missed out on 21 years…but don’t worry we will make up for it. You are very logical, sensible, honest and nerdy (all that discussing studies on FB!) I absolutely adore you.

Pavan, Kartik… I have never met you guys but I always enjoy talking to you. Pavan you are not my friend..you are my twin. Kartik …Whenever I shall read a book I shall think of you to discuss it with.

Finally Jomson Thank you. This possibly couldn’t come to an end without thanking you…for a lot of things.

All of you and those whom I have by chance forgotten to mention (Sorry) I shall always think of you all fondly. May our friendship last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment