Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 22, 2010

March 2010 in Faceook status messages

March 2, Just because I am bindass, does not mean I am loose.

March 3, I m not a cynic....I just believe in Murphy's law.

March 4, If you have a problem with my smile, well, that's your problem not mine!

March 6, We are the generation that grew up on "Jungle Jungle baat chali hai, pata chala hai, chaddi pehen ke phool khila hai, phool khila hai"

March 9, Is happily ever after ever happily ever after?

March 11, We have to do what we have to do in order to do what we want to do.

March 12, A teardrop is insignificant in a pool of water, but it can touch the soul as it runs down someone’s face.

March 17, Its the darkness that makes you appreciate the presence of light!

March 18, "You say it best when you say nothing at all" is the euphemism for "Shut up!"

March 20, After much contemplation I have realized...that my only talent is talking! :)

March 22, Sure God created man before women. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece :)

March 28, If you think Himesh started the trend of singing through the nose...try listening to Gori Teri Aankhen and ek pal ka jeena by Lucky Ali...

March 29, I hate it when people give replies like k, k thanks, and fine..it makes me regret saying anything at all.

March 31, Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment