Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yes I’m rude! You got a problem with that?

If you think I am rude, you are right.

I would rather be rude than fake being nice to you.

I would rather be rude than be polite and stand your non-sense.

I would rather be rude and have people be a little scared of me than having people walk up to me and saying what they please and how they please.

I would rather be rude and say something unpleasant to you on your face than laugh about it behind your back and never let you know about.

Yes I would rather be rude, and have my rudeness thrown back at me, than be nice and yet have rudeness thrown back at me.

I would rather be rude than say I like you when I don’t.

I would rather be rude than say I agree with you or lets do it your way if I don’t want to.

I would rather be rude, than have you take me for granted.

I would rather be rude, because if I am polite to you, when I don’t feel like being polite, I am deceiving you, I am deceiving me and I am building our interaction on a bitter and false foundation. Foundation which may easily give out some day and hurt us both in the process. Yes, I’d rather be rude, than abuse my conscience and yours, insult my intelligence and yours.

I would rather be rude, because if you stick around in spite of my rudeness I know you are a friend worth making.

Yes I would rather be rude because if you look past my rudeness to see the goodness that hides behind it…you are a friend worth keeping.

Yes I would rather be rude because if you stay long enough and try hard enough to wear down my rudeness, and understand the real me, you are a friend worth loving.

I would rather be rude than hurt.

Yes I’m rude! You got a problem with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment